RoboCup German Open 2013
Call for Participation
26 – 28 April 2013
MESSE MAGDEBURG, Germany
The RoboCup German Open 2013 will be the 12th open RoboCup
competition held in Germany. The event will take place in Magdeburg
at MESSE MAGDEBURG.
RoboCup Major Leagues (International teams)
Competitions are offered in the following leagues:
- RoboCupSoccer Standard Platform League
- RoboCupSoccer Humanoid League (Kid-Size)
- RoboCupSoccer Small-Size League
- RoboCupSoccer Simulation 3D League
- RoboCupRescue Robot League
- RoboCup@Home League
- Logistics League (sponsored by Festo)
The registration deadline is *** 15 January 2013 ***.
Visit http://www.robocupgermanopen.de to register your RoboCup Major
League team. Details on the registration (fee, accommodation, rules)
are available on the web site. Booking of blocked accommodation with
special rates is possible after your registration.
A demonstration for RoboCup@Work is planned. Interested teams are
asked to write an e-Mail to email@example.com by January 15.
The Major Leagues Organising Committee:
- Thomas Röfer (Standard Platform League)
- Sven Behnke (Humanoid League)
- Michael Bleier (Small Size League)
- Klaus Dorer, Simon Raffeiner (Soccer Simulation 3D League)
- Johannes Pellenz, Adam Jacoff (Rescue Robot League)
- Paul Plöger (RoboCup@Home League)
- Ulrich Karras (Logistics League)
RoboCup Junior (German teams only)
The German RoboCup Junior qualification for RoboCup 2013 is done in
two steps. German teams qualify in four local tournaments in Berlin,
Hannover, Sankt Augustin and Vöhringen for the 13th German RoboCup
Junior Championship which is held within the RoboCup German Open.
The best Junior teams will qualify for RoboCup 2013 in Eindhoven.
15.01.2013 Registration deadline RoboCup Major
28.02.2013 Major League team member names due
15.03.2013 Registration fee due
24.04.2013 Set-Up day Major League teams
25.04.2013 Set-Up day Major League teams
26.04.2013 RoboCup German Open (open to public)
27.04.2013 RoboCup German Open (open to public)
28.04.2013 RoboCup German Open (open to public)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
RoboCup German Open is organized on behalf of the German RoboCup Committee by Landeshauptstadt Magdeburg and Dr. Bredenfeld UG.
Co-operation partners of the technology event are the University of Magdeburg (ovgu.de) and Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk (mdr.de).